true hppened..said us!
hmm....
fo all dis while...
it juz like...hmm..
Dun say you love sumbdy
and then change your mind ...
Love isn't like picking
wut muvi u want to watch..haha.
hmm...day n day..
counting d hour...
seeing d picca...
Some of us think ..
holding on makes us strong
but sometimes it is letting go..
regret?nope.very sure...
Owh... when I was in love wit u,
den I was clean and brave,
n miles around d wonder grew..?
Hw well did I behave.
n now the fancy passes by,
n notin will remain,
n miles around they'll say that
I Am quite myself again.its me now.
.............
..............
Life and hope 4 d world
are 2 b found only in d deeds of love.
..who cares??!!
ha5.
love or lust?
love is a pain?
nope.
love is a fire.
fire.
fire.
burning.
burning half.burning whole.
But ....
whether it is goin 2 warm ur heart or burn down urr house
u cn neva tell :)
much hurt now.
25 Feb 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment's love:
who made you hurt?
Post a Comment