Pages

9 Apr 2010

I wrote this poem thinking about all my friends and how with out them growing up would be so hard. So keep your friends close and be there for them :)


Its easy to be a friend when you're just hanging out and having a good time. d real test of friendship is if you are available when the chips are .hee :D.


dis is dedicated to my best friends who really have been with me no matter what. I hope this poem means the same to you and your friends as much as .tqvm :)

You've been with me through rough and tough
Thick and thin, until the very end

Now let me tell you what's on my heart
I can't stand for us to ever be apart

You're a great person inside and out
Right now you're who I'm thinking about

If I'm happy or sad, upset or mad
You're one of the greatest friends I ever had

0 comment's love: