Hey Everyone,
Im not in a good mood actually guys.every single things i did seems like wrong and not going smooth at all. *sigh*
So, tonight is my last night at home before I go back to university tomorrow. I've had an entire week at home and I really don't want to go back. I like my life better at home and the thought of finals, group projects, and presentations are making me panic. I'm trying to remind myself that I'll be home in three months for Syawal break, but it feel like an eternity. I'm sure this all sounds whiny and I know I'm lucky that this is one of the biggest problems I'm dealing with right now, but it's still bothering me. I just can't stand thinking about saying goodbye to those i love the most tomorrow and driving back. Actually, I feel a little better just writing this :') *maybe?*
beloved luggage : 30kg
25kg : Malaysian food
5kg : clothes
crazy right? much food than other stuff! yes,it was me.im chubby.im fat.happy with it.anyone hv problem with it?talk to my hand.
off
21 Sept 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comment's love:
Post a Comment