I love babies :)
Do always have, always will. People who don’t love babies confound me.
There is really nothing cooler to look at on Earth than a baby. Babies do really funny things like stick their faces in cakes. Babies slobber and crap their pants and don’t care. Babies always have a look of either bewilderment or boredom, and no wonder. Can you imagine being hauled around everywhere you went and having absolutely no control over where you were going? hihi :)
Babies are concerned about this moment, and this moment only. They can be laughing one minute and crying the next. Babies always get what they want, mainly because they don’t want much. They just want some food and to be dry and have a nice place to sleep. Babies can teach us all a lot of things about ourselves.
Mostly, babies tell us something that nothing else really adequately says. They tell us how much God loves us. Maybe this is something only a parent can fully understand. When I looked at my fren's babies, I thought “Allah loves me this much.” Can't ever imagine feeling having my own babies :')
So all in all, I think babies are great. If you see one, make some faces at it and see if you can get it to giggle. Or tell it's mom what a cute baby it is. Often I catch myself saying, “That’s the cutest baby I’ve ever seen.” And I mean it every time.
credit to baby Maryam Hanani :)

2 comment's love:
comeyyyy !! asa nak gomol2 jk pipi ya aie. hewhew. ^_^
akakk! hehe bru jmp ur blog. silaplah, taqiy tk pnh pn jejak kaki kt blog akk bfore this. mistakenly recognze ur face dgn one of my fren :P
taqiy bru buat blog.klau sudi mai la. hek3. sory smlm tk dpt stay. :D
Post a Comment