Pages

22 Aug 2010

homesick so badly :(

Homesickness is the distress or impairment caused by an actual or anticipated separation from the specific home environment or attachment objects >.<


nak balek ! tapi..KITAS penghalang yang bungek.
dammit.
Here I am…
Stuck in a place I don’t want to be...
This is like a jail sell,
But much larger…
I can’t wait till I leave…
This place is killing me…
I just want to go home…
The devil has his hold…
I can’t escape his cold…
Can’t I just go home?
I am stuck here…
Feeling home sick

i am so homesick lately,dunno why it treat me really bad.


imigration loser.
keje sanglap duet org.
vodo.


eeeeee.
nak balek :'(


abah,sorry..bkn kaklong x hargai abah nak booking tket fl8 tu tp mmg kaklong btol2 xley balek sbb visa tu la.
evrything here i have to settle down by my own,exhausted *sigh*
i hate the way i suffered here mama :'(
nak raye dgn u all !!
diorang yg laen sume tgh begembire puase and raye kt msia.
diorang jahat tggl ktorang kt sini.


just left me and haneem ONLY.
sarah pon balek :(
huk.



My heart simply swings open the ribcage
and leaves. Sure but still at first too slippery,oh shes so clumsy,
waaaa  :'((
too quick for herself,
knocking candles off the nightstand
and kicking out windows.
Outside fast loping on artery legs
she's chewing up ground and yelling
your name in all the plazas.
Listen: do you hear her?
Course not. Your ears are full.
You are running the tap, bleaching the sinks
starting the car. Thats ok, thats for the best.
Hey! So loud, scattering pigeons,
winging after you, setting off all the alarms.
Cats hiss at her but then, they hiss at
any running thing.

poetry lah kunun.nanges sbnanye.
NAK BALEK.
good jail or good tarbiyah?



rase nak nanges sgt sgt.
ya Allah.. :'((
time time puase camni jugak la nak saket sgale.
hate it.
dunno how to chill.grrr.


they will wear green and yellow as theme for raya dis year,but me? :(


raya ALONE,teach me how to be more patient.thanks life :)


off.

1 comment's love:

Anonymous said...

Syukur, sesuatu yang mudah untuk di katakan, mudah untuk dijelaskan … tetapi tidak mudah untuk dilakukan. Barangkali sebagian dari kita akan mengatakan, saya selalu mengatakan ‘Alhamdulillah’ kalau mendapatkan suatu kenikmatan, memang betul demikian adanya. Bagaimana pada saat kita mendapatkan sebaliknya?

dipetik dr sebuah artikel.