First,never compare your love story with those in the movies, because they are written by scriptwriters. Yours is written by God.
Second,real beauty is being aware of yourself and honest about who you are. When you’re comfortable in your own skin, you look beautiful on the outside, regardless of how many flaws you have. My flaws? I break out. I have cellulite. But all of that is just being human.
Third,whether we like it or not, whether we try to or not, whether we fight it or not, we always end up falling for the one who is horribly wrong for us.
and the most i love is :
The best thing about the worst parts of your life, is that you get to see the true colors of everyone you cared for.
p/s :I’m never shocked when people let me down. I just hate the fact that I put myself in a position to be let down in the first place :)





0 comment's love:
Post a Comment