Pages

6 Jun 2011

sweet 22? ;p

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
.....


yey!
;D
When I was a kid, my birthday was second best to Hari Raya Day!
Though it was not as elaborate, it was a day set aside special just for me. I can still remember when Dad bought me a green bicycle on my 11th birthday. I am not sure why I never had a bike of my own previously, but better late than never. It really was nothing spectacular but to me at that time, it was the most beautiful bike I had ever seen. *rofl* outspoke betol! bahahaha. :D
It glistened and shone.  A huge red ribbon wrapped itself over the frame and I could smell the newness of my present.eeuuwww~


haha. sweet moment!
whateva lah :)


So, a really pretty thanks to those people whos wishing me on my birthday! do really glad and appreaciate it! and thank you to my handsome ikmal tarmizi for being the first one wishing me! hihi ;D
And thanks jugak kpd sesiapa yg sudi bg hadiah tuuuu! sobs3. :')


okeh,Happy monday! and happy bithday to me. hihi. Smg umur yg makin meningkat ni mematangkan diri ini and meningkatkan amal ibadah. amin! :)


Oke, my friend dah call nak ke pizza. bye!


off

0 comment's love: